Products eligible to return (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions of Sales) can be returned within 14 (fourteen) calendar days of receipt of Products. Products shall be returned to the seller, Supplies Distributors SA (“SDSA”).
Products shall be returned in their original condition, unaltered, unused and undamaged, in their original packaging and with original tags and labels attached along with all related accessories, gifts (if any), documents (e.g. instructions booklet, Product certificates) and protective covers included.
Returns of incomplete, altered, worn, damaged, soiled Products will not be accepted.
You shall only be liable for any diminished value of the Products resulting from the handling of the Products other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Products.
The above does not affect your right to withdraw/cancel your order in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
If you decide to return your order or a Product, please follow the below instructions in order to complete the return process with no additional fees and receive a full refund.
- Complete the return form that you will find in your order's original package, check the Product/s, the quantity and the reason why you would like to return the selected items.
- Insert the form together with the Product/s you want to return in the original package or in a box with similar dimensions. Please apply the pre-paid carrier return label on the box and secure the package for mailing. Please place the label in such a way that it is perfectly visible on the box so that the return address and the barcode are not hidden in any way.
- Drop off the package at the nearest UPS Access point or contact UPS to schedule a pick-up.
- Your nearest UPS Access Point can be located here: https://www.ups.com/dropoff/
- To schedule UPS pick-up: Call (30 21 0998 4000) or visit https://wwwapps.ups.com/pickup/schedule?loc=en_gr
- You will be notified by email when the package arrives in SDSA’s warehouse. SDSA will verify if the package meets return conditions and requirements as well as conduct Product quality check. Only after the Product is deemed acceptable/compliant to SDSA’s conditions and requirements, SDSA will proceed with a full refund. You will receive a Credit Note notification email once the refund has been processed.
If you have lost the label, please contact our Client Service through the contacts available in the Contact US section of the Website.