Website users information about the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code).
This page describes the procedures for administering the website with reference to the processing of personal data acquired from website users. This informative notice shall solely concern the “Contacts” section of the “pomellato.com” website, and not other websites that may be accessed via a specific link.
The facultative, voluntary and explicit sending of e-mails to the e-mail addresses specified on this website shall result in the acquisition of the sender’s e-mail address, necessary to respond to the sender’s requests, as well as any other personal data included in the e-mail message.
A. Data Controller and Data Processor
The Data Controller is Pomellato Spa (hereinafter also referred to as the “Company” or “Data Controller”), with legal office in Milan, Via Neera 37.
B. Purpose of personal data processing
Pomellato Spa informs website users that, pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003 (hereinafter also referred to as “Privacy Code”), containing provisions protecting individuals for issues pertaining to personal data processing, personal data spontaneously provided shall be treated exclusively for the purposes of:
1. enabling users to register to the website for purposes strictly associated with the provision of online services and, in particular, to satisfy the request for information material by users themselves;
2. satisfying user request for services/information through access to the “contacts” section of the Pomellato’s website;
3. receiving by letter, telephone, automated calling systems as per Article 130 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (i.e., by e-mail, facsimile, SMS, MMS, etc), communication about events/initiatives, as well as any other information material (newsletters, catalogues).
C. Conferment of personal data
Without prejudice to the personal independence of the person involved and the provisions of following paragraph E, the user shall provide personal data for the purposes specified in paragraph B1) and B2); if this is not the case, the Company will find it impossible, totally or partially, to satisfy user request. The provision of personal data by the user for the purposes specified in paragraph B3) is optional, thus, refusal to provide such data will entail no consequences, except the impossibility of receiving information about the products and/or services offered or promotional activities.
D. Modality and place of data processing
Data processing associated with the web services of this website is handled at the Pomellato premises as well as at third company premises formally entrusted with activities of publication and/or technical maintenance of the website.
Personal data is processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to pursue the goals for which they were gathered. Specific safety measures were observed to prevent the loss of data, their unlawful or improper use and unauthorised access.
E. Domain of communication of personal data
The personal data you decided to provide will be processed solely for the purposes specified under paragraph A) hereof, and may be communicated, in Italy and EU countries, to the following subjects:
- companies of the Pomellato Group, controlled companies and Franchisees in accordance with specific commercial agreements;
- third parties, entrusted by Pomellato with the execution of activities directly connected or instrumental to the provision of services/information requested through the website.
- subjects identified by the Data controller as the “Heads” and “Operators”, belonging to administrative and commercial offices, as well as system administrators.
F. Web surfing data
IT systems and software procedures for the functioning of this website acquire, in the course of their normal execution, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. Such information is not collected for the purposes of being associated with specific individuals; yet, due to their very nature, they might make user identification possible through processing and association with data held by third parties. This category of data includes IP addresses or the domain names of computers utilised by users when connecting to the website, Uniform Resource Identifier addresses of requested resources, the time of request, the method used when submitting the request to the server, the site of the answer file obtained, the code number indicating the state of response given by the server (executed, error, etc.) as well as other parameters relevant to the operating system and the user IT environment. This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information about the use of the website and to control its proper functioning. Data may be used for the purposes of ascertaining responsibility in the event of hypothetical IT crimes jeopardising website security: with the exception of this case, data on website contacts are maintained for the time strictly necessary to pursue the purposes for which they were collected.
No personal data of users is acquired by the website on purpose. No cookies are used for transmitting personal information, nor are so-called persistent cookies of any type used, i.e., user tracking systems. Use of the so-called session cookies (which are not permanently stored on the user’s computer, and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) needed to allow safe and efficient website navigation.
H. Users’ rights
To exercise the rights established in Article 7 of the Privacy Code - whose full text is reproduced in the following paragraph - users can turn to Pomellato using the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I. Data Controller and Data Processor
The updated list of Heads to whom your personal data will be communicated is kept at the aforementioned Company premises.
Rights as per Article 7 of the Privacy Code:
Art. 7. Rights to access personal data and other rights
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed: a) of the source of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means; d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Article 5(2); e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data; b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part, a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.