Information notice for users of www.pomellato.com website about the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code).
This page describes the policy implemented by Pomellato S.p.A. on personal data processing with reference to the data you spontaneously provided by sending your Curriculum Vitae to the “Careers” section of the Pomellato website at the following address: www.pomellato.com.
A. Purpose of personal data processing and nature of personal data conferral
Pomellato S.p.A. (hereinafter also referred to as the “Company” or “Data Controller”), with legal office in Milan, Via Neera 37, informs you that, pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003 (hereinafter also referred to as “Privacy Code”) containing provisions protecting individuals for issues pertaining to personal data processing, personal data spontaneously provided shall be treated exclusively for the purposes of a possible professional relationship with the Company.
Without prejudice to your personal independence, and the provisions of following paragraph D, the provision of information on your part, for the purposes specified above, is compulsory because, otherwise, the company will find it impossible to satisfy your request, entirely or in part.
B. Modality and place of data processing
Data processing associated with the web services of this website is handled at the Pomellato premises as well as at third company premises formally entrusted with activities of publication and/or technical maintenance of the website.
Personal data is processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to pursue the goals for which they were gathered. Specific safety measures were observed to prevent the loss of data, their unlawful or improper use and unauthorised access.
C. Domain of communication of personal data
The personal data you decided to provide will be processed solely for the purposes specified under paragraph A) hereof, and may be communicated, in Italy and EU countries, to the following subjects:
- Companies of the Pomellato Group, controlled and affiliated companies, in Italy and EU countries, and Franchisees in accordance with specific commercial agreements;
- third parties, entrusted by Pomellato with the execution of activities directly connected or instrumental to the provision of services/information requested through the website www.pomellato.com.
- subjects identified by the Data controller as the “Heads” and “Operators”, belonging to administrative and commercial offices, as well as system administrators.
D. Web surfing data
IT systems and software procedures for the functioning of this website acquire, in the course of their normal execution, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. Such information is not collected for the purposes of being associated with specific individuals; yet, due to their very nature, they might make user identification possible through processing and association with data held by third parties. This category of data includes IP addresses or the domain names of computers utilised by users when connecting to the website, Uniform Resource Identifier addresses of requested resources, the time of request, the method used when submitting the request to the server, the site of the answer file obtained, the code number indicating the state of response given by the server (executed, error, etc.) as well as other parameters relevant to the operating system and the user IT environment. This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information about the use of the website and to control its proper functioning and are cancelled immediately after processing.
No personal data of users is acquired by the website on purpose. No cookies are used for transmitting personal information, nor are so-called persistent cookies of any type used, i.e., user tracking systems. Using the so-called session cookies (which are not permanently stored on the user’s computer, and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) needed to allow a safe and efficient website navigation.
F. Data Controller and Data Processor
The updated list of Heads to whom your personal data will be communicated is kept at the aforementioned Company premises.
G. Rights as per Article 7 of the Privacy Code:
Art. 7. Rights to access personal data and other rights
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed: a) of the source of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means; d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Article 5(2); e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data; b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part, a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Please do not introduce sensitive data in the curriculum vitae that you are going to send (in particular, data about your health, religious beliefs and political opinions).